One of the hardest things to do in the world of online shopping is to buy a product without trying it on. Hunnyboots are designed to fit your Greyhound like a human training shoe or sneaker fits you – a snug and comfy fit.
V3 Hunnyboots are an entirely different fit to V1 or V2, so you need to use this guide for an accurate measurement and the best possible fit.
Template method with printer.
This requires access to a printer, and knowing how to set your printer to 100% size.
Print the template at 100% and cut out the 30mm triangle, you'll need this as a guide marker.
- Stand your dog with his toes lining up with the front of the template.
- Using the triangle, place it behind your dog's foot on the dotted line as pictured in the guide.
- Make a note of where it lines up on the template, choosing the next largest size if in-between.
Template method without printer.
If you don't have access to a printer, use this method.
Cut out a 3cm triangle from paper or light cardboard, you'll need this as a marker.
- Stand your dog on a piece of paper and make a mark where his toenails end.
- Using the triangle, place it behind your dog's foot stopping at the first point of contact and make a mark at that point on the paper.
- Measure in millimetres between the two, choosing the next largest size if in-between sizes.